M-F 8am-4pm EST
How To Measure Your Steps
Extend A Tape Measure To 24-1/2"
Extend A Tape Measure To 36-1/2"
Extend A Tape Measure To 49"
- Place Tape Measure flush against the edges of your steps.
- Position the lower end of the Tape Measure over the center of the lower step where InstantRail will be installed. This is where the center of the lower post will be.
- The other end of the Tape Measure is where the center of the upper post will be.
- If the upper post position is not exactly centered on the step, InstantRail’s position can be adjusted slightly forward or backward to suit your specific need.
- Be aware that the bottom of InstantRail’s posts with Base Trim measure 3-1/2” square. Therefore, allow for 1-3/4” clearance from the center of each post in all directions.