InstantRail Dealer Opportunity
Can You Imagine Your Company Appearing On Our Dealer Locator Map?
Contact Us To Get Set Up As A Dealer, After Reading The Requirements Below!
- You must have a Physical Location with the ability to stock a minimal amount of product.
- You must commit to a minimum level of inventory on a yearly basis to support D-I-Y and Local Contractor / Installation Dealers.
- You will receive the most Competitive Pricing, Sales Support Materials and Leads from InstantRail for your area of operation.
- We recommend that Stocking Dealers work directly with Local Contractor / Installation Dealers for local installations and referrals to drive sales.
Local Contractor / Installation Dealer
- A Local Contractor / Installation Dealer is a non-stocking dealer.
- You will receive Leads for InstantRail Installations in your local operating area from either your Local Stocking Dealer or directly from InstantRail.
- We recommend that Local Contractor / Installation Dealers work directly with their Local Stocking Dealer in an effort to reduce shipping costs on materials and drive sales.
Benefits Of Becoming An InstantRail Dealer
- Offer your customers a Low Cost / High Value Home Improvement product that is in high demand.
- Receive High Quality Sales Leads from Educated Customers.
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Beach Houses
- Lake Houses
- Condo Associations
- Homeowner Associations
- Any Person Or Family That Recently Received A Letter From Their Insurance Company Stating They Need To Install A Handrail.